Event organisers must obtain prior approval from the Centre using AP-022 Vehicle Display Permit when exhibiting fuelled / electrical vehicles or any other fuelled-engine equipment.
The following conditions must be met:
- The applicant must obtain prior approval via AP-022 Vehicle Display Permit from Suntec Singapore before any activity can take place.
- All vehicles on display should be situated within the licensed area only.
- The vehicle should have a maximum fuel level of ¼ tank.
- The event organiser must provide protective coverage to flooring/carpet.
- Location of vehicle should not block the emergency equipment or exits in the venue.
- Contractors must place protective plywood flooring for move-in/move-out within carpeted areas. Such movements can only take place during evening hours from 2200hrs – 0700hrs.
- There should be at least a 3-metre distance of separation between vehicles on display.
- The applicant must obtain the necessary licence/permit from relevant approving authorities. All approved documentation must be attached together with this application form.
- Fire extinguishers must be placed throughout the area where display vehicles are situated. The placement of a 2.5kg dry powder fire extinguisher, at a ratio of 1 extinguisher to 2 vehicles, and not exceeding more than 10 metres in distance from each vehicle is required to be provided by the event organiser.
- In situations where only one vehicle is being displayed, 1 extinguisher must be provided.
- The engine should be switched off and remain off whilst the display is in place.
- Contractors must comply with all safety guidelines, as per Workplace Safety and Health Singapore.
Use and Operation [As an Exhibit]
Suntec Singapore discourages the use of operational vehicles as an exhibition component. Vehicles used and operated within the Centre will require submission of a written operational plan, risk assessment and safety management plan. Approval will be granted on a case-by-case basis.